The thoughts of a Southern Gospel Fan!!

This is a blog for the thoughts of a positive view of Southern Gospel Music!!

Southern Gospel Music


Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The way we look at things.

I would like to talk about on subject and deal with it in whole. It does revolve around Southern Gospel music. I have read other blogs such as A Very Fine Line and Swain's Musings: A Southern Gospel Music Blog. I have noticed there way of dealing with news. Swain is a very good blogger. I enjoy his blog. I check it daily. Yet, with A Very Fine Line I tend to disagree with most of his views on things. He may look at it from the business point of view yet he bashes groups. I want to take a minute to deal with this issue. Instead of bashing a group such as N'Harmony for forming again. Why don't we pray God bless theses men as they do thy work. They have been called to do that.

So we should really pray for the. I am not bashing the writer of A Very Fine Line. I am hoping you'll see the point and do the same as I and pray for them. So sometime this week find time to pray for your favorite group of groups.

Gods Blessings

No comments: