The thoughts of a Southern Gospel Fan!!

This is a blog for the thoughts of a positive view of Southern Gospel Music!!

Southern Gospel Music


Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cd's To get ahold of.



Mercy's Mark Quartet- Somethings Happening.


I believe this is the best of there music. I know they don't travel anymore. Yet, if you could ever get a hold of this project I can assure you that is was there best and you will love there music. The lyrics are very uplifting. Some tracks are fast yet most are slow. Bass- Christian Davis Baritone- Garry Jones Lead- Josh Femster Tenor- Brent Mitchell.


Ernie Haase and Signature Sound- Get Away Jordan
I have to hand it to the SSQ they had some spirit filled songs on this CD. This is a CD I would recommend to anyone. Ernie has out did it on this CD. It is great. I believe they have more to gain out of this. May God bless them and there ministry. Bass- Tim Duncan Baritone- Doug Anderson Lead- Ryan Seaton Tenor-Ernie Haase.

No comments: