The thoughts of a Southern Gospel Fan!!

This is a blog for the thoughts of a positive view of Southern Gospel Music!!

Southern Gospel Music


Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kirk Talley's New CD


Kirk Talley has well just put out his net project I think he has ever done. I listened to it on http://www.sogospelnews.com/. I believe this project is great. The title is: Beyond Words. This is his most up beat CD he has ever done. Now nothing can compare to Hallelujah Praise The Lamb or Gimme Gimme Take Take World or Let Me Introduce You to Jesus. Those songs are untouchable. Kirk is still hitting good notes. His range has dropped a lot but he is still a powerful singer.
He is what Krik had to say,"Brand New Project- BEYOND WORDS Kirk says " I am so excited about this release. I finally was able to find songs that encompasses a little bit of every style that I like. Beyond Words has to be my favorite CD released to this date. I think it's the most upbeat project that I have done in a long time. If you aren't moved by "When His Presence Fills This Place", you need a check up! It's the most awesome ballad I have sung in years. I just wish I had written it! Songs Include:Beyond Words,Love Is Strong,I'm Glad,When His Presence Fills This Place,Scarlet Ribbon of Redemption,Keep Puttin One Foot In Front of the Other,Oh How Excellent,Faithful, He Won't Take Back One Promise,Nothing Shall Separate Me,Garden of Grace

No comments: