The thoughts of a Southern Gospel Fan!!

This is a blog for the thoughts of a positive view of Southern Gospel Music!!

Southern Gospel Music


Sunday, July 19, 2009

WOW I am Back

No, Southern Gospel did not die nor did I! I know it has been a long time since I have been on to up date this thing, but life has been extremely busy for me and my friends. Many things have happened this past few month's in the SG world! So, I won't bore you with things you may know already!

~ Steve Ladd leaves Gold City
~Jonathan Wilber leaves Gold City
~Greater Vision, Booth Brothers, Legacy Five are doing a new CD called Jubilee
~Mark Lowery, David Phelps, Michael English re-joins the Gaither Vocal band. Bill Gaither and Wes Hampton stayed to make the five man team.


~~~~SOON~~~~coming in a few day's is a concert review of a group based out of Jay County, Indiana called TURNAROUND! I am excited and find it an honor to do this review for my dear dear friend Brock the founder of TURNAROUND! Also, I have a interview with Brock and some music clips to post as well!

No comments: